The holder of the data, Dott.ssa Silvia Pala Servizi Linguistici, Via Passerella, 6, 22070 Bregnano (COMO), Italy, VAT Number: IT02884250131, informs you pursuant to art. 13 of Decree No. 196/2003 that: 1) the aforementioned Decree contains a number of obligations on those who “process” personal data relating to other subjects; 2) the processing of your personal data we possess or require, or communicated by you or by third parties, including through this website, functions to fulfil regulatory obligations foreseen by laws, decrees, regulations and/or other equivalent actions, as well as by Community legislation. The recorded data may also be used for statistical reports on our activities and for sending information related to such activities; 3) processing is performed with manual and/or automated systems to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to inform us of any corrections, additions and/or updates; 4) your data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in case of obligations imposed by law; 5) Europe is the area of possible data communication; 6) your provision of said data is mandatory/optional depending on the different purposes of processing. Refusal to provide data or to allow processing or communication may result in the impossibility to start or continue the transaction or to perform some operations if the data are required for such transaction or operation; the impossibility to perform some operations requiring communication of the data to subjects functionally connected to the execution thereof; the failure to communicate the data to subjects carrying out further activities, not functionally related to performance within the relationship; 7) you are provided the exercise of certain rights, in particular: knowing the existence or not of personal data and their communication in intelligible form; being informed about the holder, the processing purposes and methods of and the possible responsible party, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed; obtaining the updating, correction or integration of data; obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the same; oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, subject to the limits established by law; oppose the sending of material for advertising or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. For any communication, use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The full text of art. 7 of Decree No. 196/2003 concerning the rights of the person concerned is available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small strings of text that a website can send during browsing to your device (whether a pc, laptop, smartphone, or tablet; normally, cookies are stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same web site that transmitted them then can read and record cookies located on the same device to obtain various types of information. Which? Each kind of cookie has a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two fundamental macro-categories with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are generally required for proper operation of the website and to enable navigation; without them, you may not be able to successfully view the pages, or to use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to store the settings for language, display, and so on.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
• navigation cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and using the website (allowing, for example, making a purchase or logging in to access restricted areas);
• cookie analytics, treated as technical cookies only where used directly by the site operator to collect information aggregated by the number of users and how they visit the same site.
• functionality cookies, allowing the user to browse according to selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase) to improve its service.
Profiling cookies are more sophisticated. These cookies aim to profile the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the user’s preferences expressed during navigation.
Cookies can be classified as:
• persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the browser for a specific period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating user authentication operations.
• first-party cookies, namely cookies generated and handled directly by the subject managing the website on which the user is browsing.
• third party cookies, which are created and maintained by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing ( as a general rule, this is under a contract between the owner of the website and the third party).
WHAT COOKIES does this site use?
Technical and analytical cookies are the only cookies that we use to make your navigation experience enjoyable. We do not use profiling cookies.
If you do not want Google Analytics to use the collected data in any way you can:
• Use your browser’s private navigation. To find out how to activate the option on the main search engines, click on the browser you use: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.
• choose to disable Google Analytics installed on your browser; disable add-in from this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
Social networking buttons and widgets
Third-party websites and services
The site may contain links to other websites having their own privacy statements that may be different from that adopted by www.servizi-linguistici.com, which, therefore, is not responsible for these sites.